Hope everyone is well and healthy. We want to quickly introduce a number of Kiwi Sizing updates for April!
1. WooCommerce Plugin
If you know someone or is also managing WooCommerce shops, you can now install KiwiSizing plugin. We are promoting our services on other E-Commerce platforms. If you know someone who is interested and refer our service, we will love to offer referral discounts and credits!
2. Size inline quick view
We added a neat little feature that will display a small preview size table that highlights the current selected size variant. If you move the mouse over, it'll also show that size. See this guide on how to set this up! This will be available for premium plan.
You can also see this live in our test store.
3. Custom CSS
Now you can easily add custom CSS within the app to further style your size charts.
4. Custom icon
You can now upload any icon you want for injected links and buttons
5. Import sizes directly in table editor
Previously, import can only be done on a brand new size chart. Now you can directly try to import from CSV, product description, images or URL within the table editor.
- Smarter image import: Now the image import can detect paragraphs of text and also the units of the table.
- Size Chart priority: you can now set up priority of a size chart to control the order of size chart to display and which to display when a product is linked with multiple size charts
- Adding Danish language for Advanced recommender
We are trusted by thousands of Shopify stores with over 400 5-star reviews. Try it now for free and start reducing unnecessary returns.
- YouTube Tutorials：https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpP0NIIALWyMIa6NrFH3dw
- Demo shop：https://demo.kiwisizing.com/