We are excited to show you the big redesign of the size chart editor.We have received numerous feedbacks in regards to the user interface, and we believe it can be even more intuitive than right now:
- Now the moment you enter the editor, you will be presented with a list of layout blocks available.
- You can see the layout blocks directly without needing to hover your mouse.
- Different components are also now organized in a less messy way.
We have also added 3 new layout blocks to make it easier to create the size chart you want.
- Image: Image block gives you more customization options than before.
- Video: It is much easier adding videos using the video block.
- Code: We understand there are times you need even more complex content that the app doesn't support. This is why we created the code block so you can put in any HTML code you want.
Here are some other updates from this month:
- Size chart permanent link
- Some shops have asked whether there is a way to share size charts with their clients. Now there is! You can get the permalink for each size chart in the editor. See this as an example.
- Customize table styles on mobile
- Previously, the styles are applied the same for desktop and mobile. But the same style might not look best on both. So now you can customize certain table styles that applies only in mobile.
We are trusted by thousands of Shopify stores with over 400 5-star reviews. Try it now for free and start reducing unnecessary returns.
- YouTube Tutorials：https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpP0NIIALWyMIa6NrFH3dw
- Demo shop：https://kiwisizing-test-shop.myshopify.com/