As usual, the Kiwi team has some exciting updates from September!
First, we have added ways for you to see analytics regarding how your customers are interacting with the app. On the dashboard, you can find a new “Analytics” button, which will show basic analytics right from the app.
Google Analytics integration
You can also have custom events from our app send directly to your Google Analytics account.
Then you can visualize on Google analytics dashboard!
Note that all the analytics features are only available for paid plans!
Advanced recommender improvements!
- More translations are available: we added Portuguese, French, German, and Italian.
- Update canonical measurement linking UI
- Add-to-cart button
Allow customers to add the recommended size directly!
- Customize recommend and no result text
- Option to lock gender input
- Improved body prediction algorithm
Those are the main ones!
There are other smaller updates for the app and various bug fixes. Next the big item on our plate is to allow the app to be used for shops on non-Shopify platforms. Stay tuned!
We are trusted by thousands of Shopify stores with over 400 5-star reviews. Try it now for free and start reducing unnecessary returns.
- YouTube Tutorials：https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpP0NIIALWyMIa6NrFH3dw
- Demo shop：https://kiwisizing-test-shop.myshopify.com/