To make the most of an eCommerce website built with BigCommerce, you need to take advantage of their many app integrations. In the previous article in this series, we introduced the first five of our top 15 BigCommerce apps: the must-haves. Now, let’s look at the next five apps we recommend, all of which will help you effectively market your online business.
Contrary to popular belief, email marketing is still alive and well. This classic marketing method continues to be one of the most effective ways to reach and engage your audience. To make it easier, try Mailchimp. It’s an email-marketing tool that can help you send out well-designed, custom newsletters to segmented audiences at the right time to encourage prospects or customers to come back and shop again.
- The ability to set up automated emails for abandoned-cart recovery, welcome messages, product recommendations, post-purchase check-ins, etc. to engage your audience on autopilot
- Retargeting ads to increase conversion rates with visitors who have been to your site or seen your products/brand before
- Real-time statistics for all your marketing campaigns including emails, automation, social ads, and more
Mailchimp offers a free plan for small businesses which includes a marketing CRM, forms and landing pages, and a creative assistant, all based on 2,000 email contacts. Paid plans go up to $299 USD per month and provide more targeting and segmentation features.
Looking for an all-in-one marketing tool to save you time? That’s exactly what Marcello was designed to be. It offers functionalities for landing-page optimization, push notifications, reward programs, and more, and provides one, simple interface where you can track the results of each campaign.
- Marketing automation options, so you can create email flows that win back at-risk customers, save abandoned carts, and win more conversions
- Easy-to-implement loyalty programs with rewards or points to motivate your customers to keep coming back, and to spread the word about your brand to their friends and family
- Push notifications through SMS or email that allow you to share company news, promotions, or campaigns to increase engagement and results
Marcello’s pricing model is based on the number of emails or SMS notifications you send out, and the other features you choose to use. It starts at $99 USD per month, and they offer a 30-day free trial as well.
For most eCommerce businesses, social media management is a must—but creating content and posting it regularly takes lots of time and effort. To help simplify this task, use a tool like Outfy. It’s a social media management platform that uses AI and automation to help you put out more engaging content for your eCommerce brand.
- Custom templates that make creating eye-catching social media content (videos, GIFs, and collages) faster and easier
- An autopilot feature that lets you schedule posts ahead of time, taking the chore of manual posting multiple times a day off your plate
- A smart-hashtag tool that helps you reach more new prospects with each post
Outfy offers a “free forever” plan that lets you automatically publish two posts per day to two social networks. Beyond that, they offer several different paid plans, each of which begin with a seven-day free trial. These plans range from $15 to $100 USD per month, with discounts if you choose to get billed annually. The difference between the paid plans has to do with the variety of post types offered and the number of social accounts you can link.
If you’re interested in learning about more tools like this, check out 6 Social Media Marketing Tools All eCommerce Sellers Should Be Using.
On most ad platforms, setting up an ad is easy. What’s more difficult is optimizing the ads to maximize your spend and achieve the best results. With Ads by ROI Hunter, you can automate ad placements on Facebook and Google and optimize them for better performance.
- Helpful Google ad integrations, including dynamic remarketing and search ads, so you can easily reach millions of Google users
- Easy Facebook integrations including ad overlays and dynamic product ads, which can be customized to stand out from other content on Facebook so you can get more clicks
- A smart bidding feature to automatically optimize your spending and make sure you’re getting best results for your money
The rates for Ads by ROI Hunter are based on monthly advertising budgets. They run $49 USD per month for budgets under $500. They also offer a 14-day free trial for all of their paid plans.
No matter how beautiful your website or how seamless your checkout process, your business won’t grow if you don’t have a reliable way to help new people discover your products. With Google Shopping by Sales & Orders, you can make sure all your items for sale appear on Google Shopping so you can attract more business.
- The ability to easily connect your BigCommerce store to Google Merchant Center, Ads, and Analytics to launch your products
- Strategic optimization for ads and marketing campaigns on Google, so you can reach more potential customers and generate more revenue
- The option to expand your store’s products to other channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and even Snapchat
Sales & Orders has a variety of pricing structures, depending on the number of products you have and the features you need. They start at $10 USD per month with a 15-day free trial.
Try these five apps to better market your online business
Since no store can be successful without a regular influx of new customers, marketing must be a top priority for all online merchants. We hope that the BigCommerce apps for marketing covered in this article will help you reach a wider audience and grow your business even more.
Now, read about the final five BigCommerce apps we recommend, which are more advanced tools that can help take your online business to the next level.
Kiwi Sizing is an e-commerce plugin to help solve the sizing problems for online shopping. Over 40% of online clothing returns are due to sizes. Kiwi Sizing is designed to make sizing easy by offering stylish size charts and easy-to-use fit recommenders that let shoppers know what is the best size to purchase. We help improve conversions, cut down on returns, and lower the needs for customer support.
We are trusted by thousands of Shopify stores with over 400 5-star reviews. Try it now for free and start reducing unnecessary returns.
- YouTube Tutorials：https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpP0NIIALWyMIa6NrFH3dw
- Demo shop：https://demo.kiwisizing.com/