Having clear and intuitive size charts is a must for any clothing stores. But if you are selling products from many different vendors, creating over hundreds of size charts is an extremely time-consuming task.
Kiwi Sizing has developed a sophisticated Sizing Image AI feature which with a simple upload of your size chart image, we will automatically read its content and create size charts within the app in seconds. Then you can update and add additional content.
Video: Import an image to create size charts in seconds with our Sizing Image AI
1. Click “”Add new size chart” button
2. Click “Import from image” option to use the Sizing Image AI
3. Upload the size charts image or pass in an image URL
4. You can crop the image or just use the entire one. Then click "generate"
5. You can now see the size chart data detected by our Sizing Image AI
6. Now you can name the size chart and link to target products
7. You can further edit the table. For example, add new rows or columns
8. Now you just created a new size chart in seconds using an image
We also have a Youtube tutorial walking through import an image to create size charts:
We are trusted by thousands of Shopify stores with over 400 5-star reviews. Try it now for free and start reducing unnecessary returns.
- YouTube Tutorials：https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpP0NIIALWyMIa6NrFH3dw
- Demo shop：https://demo.kiwisizing.com/